Yesterday the technology community lost a hero. Steve Jobs was an iconic leader for marketing and innovation. His legacy remains alive and well at Apple, throughout the industry, and here at our little start-up business, beAutomated. Steve Jobs’ legacy comes into our operation in a number of ways, including:
- Commitment to quality and doing things in a future proofed manner.
- Being visionary—inventing new approaches, building upon and exceeding requirements.
- Doing the things we love and letting the “dots get connected” on their own.
- Leading the business optimistically on a path to success through hard work.
- Perfecting the entire experience within our control.
- Influencing the tools that the community uses everyday, thinking big and never giving up.
Apple products have been legendary. We use Apple products everyday to do what we do. Steve Jobs will be dearly missed…
Here’s our first blog post. It’s not going to be long winded or anything like that. It’s merely here to say hello and let all of you know that every once in a while, when we have both the time and something interesting to say, either Sean or myself will create more posts.
Oh, and just so we’re all on the same page, we’ve completely redone our business model as well as our website to reflect the change. Not all that long ago we were a PHP Development shop that took on any and all PHP related jobs. That means, of course, we worked on a myriad of content management systems (CMS) such as Joomla!, Drupal, CMS Made Simple, and WordPress.
This got to be quite tedious being that in order to deliver high quality service we had to become specialists at each CMS as well as non-CMS PHP powered site we worked on. Thus, being only a two person team (for now) we decided to pick one CMS and run with it.
Continue reading →
You must be logged in to post a comment.